guilde-redemption Index du Forum

guilde-redemption Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Paul Lambert warns Stoke stars over summer transfers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde-redemption Index du Forum -> Guilde-Redemption -> Screen-Addons-Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 31
Moyenne de points: 4,43
nom du personnage: 123

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Lambert warns Stoke stars over summer transfers Répondre en citant

Paul Lambert warns Stoke stars over summer transfers

sbobet asia Paul Lambert has issued a warning to Stoke players expecting to leave following the club's relegation from the Premier League. The end of Stoke's 10-year stay in the top flight was confirmed by a defeat to Crystal Palace last weekend, raising the possibility that some of the club's higher profile players will look to exit. One of the individuals expected to attract attention is Jack Butland, and Lambert provided a stern response when quizzed over the England stopper's future. 

"Lads are under contract," Lambert said. It's not as if you can just walk out here and throw your toys out the pram and think 'I'm going to go.' You might not be going anywhere. "If the club keeps the core of the team and adds to it, adds guys that want to be here, the right type of player, the right type of mentality, the right character, then there's a great chance this club will bounce straight back up." In the aftermath of Stoke's relegation, Butland described the club's recruitment process as "farcical", with the comments increasing doubts over his happiness at the club. sbobet asia

Midfielder Charlie Adam made some similarly scathing comments later in the week, describing the squad's performances as "embarrassing". However, Lambert believes the pair's comments had been somewhat misconstrued and insisted that there is no "blame culture" at the club. "I've spoken to the lads as well," Lambert said. "I read the two full transcripts of it and there are some good things in there as well. The lads knew they were at fault themselves as well, it wasn't just as if they threw everybody under the bus. "The whole transcript should have come out and I think that's the big thing." sbobet asia

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde-redemption Index du Forum -> Guilde-Redemption -> Screen-Addons-Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange